Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well, someone thinks I'm a grownup, not just a lunatic ;-)

If any of you are even remotely interested, I'm going to be speaking on sustainable agriculture and food security at the Community Solutions Conference on Peak oil. Check them out www.communitysolution.org, and then check out the cool bio and picture of me (yes, I know the website isn't up yet...I'm working on it, I swear!) under the speakers section, here http://www.communitysolution.org/06conf2.html. The conference is this month from the 20th to the 22nd, and I'd love to meet anyone who is interested there!

Wow, I'm kind of amazed to see myself looking so credible. I always thought my fame would come with a mug shot!

Shalom,

Sharon, who is frantically wondering how she can loose 40lbs, so she won't look like a large consumer of resources ;-)!